Winnipesaukee Getaways at Camp Brookwoods and Deer Run
We are excited to invite you and your family to come to Camp Brookwoods and Deer Run for a “Winnipesaukee Getaway!”
We will be hosting 3 Winnipesaukee Getaways between August 24th and September 6th (at the completion of our regular camp program). There will be 1 mid-week and 2 weekend sessions offered.
- Winni Getaway #1 August 24-26, Tuesday-Thursday
- Winni Getaway #2 August 27-29, Friday-Sunday – For more information please email Corey.
- Winni Getaway #3 Sept 3-6, Friday-Monday (Alumni) Now Full.
Programming for each session will be similar and all registration will be through the website. Traditionally we have hosted Alumni Camp over Labor Day Weekend, so we’re encouraging Alumni (those who have attended camp or served on staff) to come back on Labor Day weekend (Getaway #3). The Alumni themed weekend helps those folks plan to see other camp alumni, however, others are not restricted from attending.
Here are some of the Winnipesaukee Getaway details…
Registration and Housing: Dates and housing will be booked online on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t delay and reserve your spots today! Scroll to the bottom of the page to register. If you desire to stay two getaways in a row, there will be an addition $45 extra charge. Unfortunately we can’t offer any additional services between the Getaways, but will be happy to provide some extra towels!
Schedule: Programming for the Getaways will be similar to last year’s Fall Getaways, Click HERE to see a typical sample weekend schedule. Activity offerings are tentative so far in advance, but reflect an example of expected options.
Covid guidelines: (as of August 1, 2021) The following expectations will be maintained during the weekend to comply with currently existing state guidelines.
- Families will be assigned individual cabins and remain in their “social distancing” unit for a mask-free environment.
- A mask is required when social distancing cannot be maintained, for you, as much as for others.
- Camp staff will maintain a regular schedule for cleaning and sanitizing public spaces and will wear masks when unable to social distance.
- In the Dining Hall, camp will provide adequate distance between tables when indoor seating is required for meals.
- Families are responsible for their own health care and supervision of their children. If you or a family member is feeling unwell prior to arrival, please call the office to reschedule your Getaway, or request a refund.
- Food Service will be making preparations, serving, and clean up adjustments per the State guidelines.
- Please be vigilant on your way TO camp when using public facilities.
- Consider the impact of any particular health issues you or your child might be facing. COVID-19 appears to have the greatest impact on those over 65, but also those who have asthma, are immunocompromised or with severe obesity. If you have concerns, talk to your family doctor.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate “Day Visitors” for the Getaways. All guest must register for the full weekend.
Winnipesaukee Getaway questions: Please contact Corey if you have questions.
Step #1: Choose Your Session Date
Step #2: Choose Your Housing Options
*Cost is for # of People in your family unit (FREE for age 3 and under)
Step #3: Complete the Form
Given the uncertain nature of today’s environment, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the sessions based on signups. If that occurs, you will be notified immediately and all deposits returned.