Extend the Summer Program
- Attend Brookwoods and Deer Run for 4 weeks and add an extra two-weeks at Moose River Outpost for only $599.
- Attend Brookwoods or Deer Run for 2 weeks and add an extra two-weeks at Moose River Outpost for only $699.
This offer is so that our New Hampshire community can experience the great things happening in Maine.
You can receive a $100 bonus for each new family enrolled through your referral. This is for new families whose first contact to camp is through you. Referral rebate will be tendered by check at the close of the camping season upon receipt of a Referral Request Form. Requests need to be received by December 31st of the year attended.
Split Camp Discounts
For campers not eligible for the Extend the Summer Program (meaning campers who have already attended Moose River Outpost before), Split Camp Discounts are given to campers who attend sessions at Moose River Outpost and Brookwoods or Deer Run. The discount is a minimum of $400, and is calculated by multiplying the total number of weeks attending by $100. For example, a camper attending Moose River Outpost for 2 weeks and a session at Brookwoods for 4 weeks will receive a $600 discount.
Camp Tuition Assistance
Christian Camps and Conferences, Inc. offers tuition assistance to help families send their children to camp, but can’t do it without some help. Through the generosity of our donors, we are able to offer financial assistance to families in need. Because we want to help as many families as we can, scholarships are based on each family’s unique circumstances and vary between 25-50% of tuition. Since resources are limited, we ask you to consider the following as you make your request:
- Prayerfully consider the maximum portion of the camper tuition you are able to pay.
- We have several campers whose church communities help pay for tuition. Would your church consider helping to send your kids to camp?
- We believe that personal investment helps campers value their experience. Even if the amount is minimal, encourage your camper to make a contribution towards their tuition. Setting aside as little as $1 per week from now until the start of camp will help your camper feel more vested in the experience.
- If we are unable to provide the full amount you request, we will be happy to work out a payment plan. We will process your application in a timely and confidential manner and you will receive a letter indicating your awarded amount. Tuition assistance is awarded through a non-competitive evaluation of data, based on demonstrated need. The completion of this form does not obligate the applicant nor CCCI in any way.