Ways to Give
We donate so camp can continue to bring children to the Lord and grow their faiths in a tough and fallen world.”Camp Mom and Campfire Circle Donor
The Campfire Circle is the monthly giving program for Camp Brookwoods, Deer Run, and MRO. As a member of the Campfire Circle, your donations provide scholarships to campers who could not attend camp without financial assistance and also help fund other unanticipated items not covered by our operational income.
Here are some things your monthly donations might provide*:
- $10/mo. ($120/yr): Fuels one of our boats for a full day of waterskiing or tubing
- $25/mo. ($300/yr): Provides two weeks of ammunition for the rifle range.
- $50/mo. ($600/yr): Provides a half-scholarship for a camper at Moose River Outpost.
- $75/mo. ($900/yr): Replaces those backpacks that are worn-out at the end of each summer.
- $100/mo. ($1200/yr): Brings an Explorer Club Camper to camp for the first time with a full scholarship.
Regular, dependable, monthly support gives camp the ability to budget confidently and evens out our cash flow. And for you, the donor, Campfire Circle membership provides the following advantages:
- You have the ability to turn a smaller monthly donation into a larger one without straining your wallet or your cash flow. Many donors appreciate how monthly giving fits into their personal budgeting plan.
- It’s convenient, as once you are set up, there’s nothing additional you need to do.
- You have the ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
- You will receive one year-end giving summary for easy record keeping.
- As a valued partner, you will receive special bi-monthly communications about what is happening at camp or a story about the impact of camp on individual campers and alumni.
- A small thank you gift upon joining.
Your support provides campers with the opportunity to meet God in the midst of his creation and experience a Christ-centered community that transforms lives for the kingdom. Thank you so much for joining in this journey with us!
*Please Note: Descriptions are examples of the ways your monthly donation can be used. Donations are not considered “restricted” to any particular fund.
Other Ways to Give
If you have a you know that you can request a gift for Christian Camps and Conferences through your Donor Advised Fund (DAF)? Several of our donors give in this manner. You can initiate your gift by contacting your DAF administrator or use the DAF Direct link below. There are only three DAFs that are currently set up for direct online requests like this, but don’t worry, more will be added to the list in the months to come.
Gifts of Stocks & Bonds