The Campfire Circle: Our Monthly Giving Initiative
Join the Campfire Circle by Giving Monthly
The Campfire Circle is the monthly giving program for Camp Brookwoods, Deer Run, and MRO. As a member of the Campfire Circle, your donations provide scholarships to campers who could not attend camp without financial assistance and also help fund other unanticipated items not covered by our operational income.
“100 New in 2022” has been extended!
You can help Camp receive a $100,000 gift! Right now, we have a special incentive for those of you who become regular monthly donors. Here’s how it works:
A generous camp family has pledged to donate $1,000 for each new member of the Campfire Circle monthly donor program—up to 100 new monthly donors! That’s potentially an additional $100,000 for camp!
A recurring monthly gift is a blessing to camp as it allows us to budget confidently and evens out our cash flow. Our participating donors appreciate this option as it is convenient and automatic. (Credit Card or EFT). If you are interested, we request that you join the Campfire Circle with a minimum gift of $15/mo. To get started with a credit card, make your initial donation here and mark your gift as recurring. To give by EFT, please call the office at 603-875-3600. Please email Ann@christiancamps.net with any questions.
Here are some things your monthly donations might provide*:
- $15/mo. ($180/yr): Fuels one of our boats for a full day of waterskiing or tubing.
- $25/mo. ($300/yr): Provides two weeks of ammunition for the rifle range.
- $50/mo. ($600/yr): Provides a half-scholarship for a camper at Moose River Outpost.
- $75/mo. ($900/yr): Replaces those backpacks that are worn-out at the end of each summer.
- $100/mo. ($1200/yr): Brings an Explorer Club Camper to camp for the first time with a full scholarship.
Regular, dependable, monthly support gives camp the ability to budget confidently and evens out our cash flow. And for you, the donor, Campfire Circle membership provides the following advantages:
- You have the ability to turn a smaller monthly donation into a larger one without straining your wallet or your cash flow. Many donors appreciate how monthly giving fits into their personal budgeting plan.
- It’s convenient, as once you are set up, there’s nothing additional you need to do.
- You have the ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
- You will receive one year-end giving summary for easy record keeping.
- As a valued partner, you will receive special bi-monthly communications about what is happening at camp or a story about the impact of camp on individual campers and alumni.
- A small thank you gift upon joining.
Your support provides campers with the opportunity to meet God in the midst of his creation and experience a Christ-centered community that transforms lives for the kingdom. Thank you so much for joining in this journey with us!
*Please Note: Descriptions are examples of the ways your monthly donation can be used. Donations are not considered “restricted” to any particular fund.