Timeline & Checklist for All Parents:
- Deposit for each camper is required upon registration.
- Tuition balance is due April 15th, unless a payment plan as been previously established with the Main Office.
- Camper forms are due May 1st.
- Transportation forms are due two weeks before your camper arrives at camp.
- Camp Handbook: Please be sure to read through the Camp Handbook. Here’s the PDF. (Don’t forget to print the Medical Form!)
Payments and Transportation
Communicating With Your Child
Bob Strodel gives advice on communicating with your camper
Foods and Special Diets at Camp
Chef Jon Cooper talks about meals and dietary needs
The Friday Blog
We’ve got lots of parents and staff who have shared their insights on The Friday Blog.
- Kid-Sick or Kid-Free-Jubilee?: Tips from a first-time sleepway parent! Dr. Andrea Gurney helps you (yes, you, parents!) get ready to send your kids to camp!
- What’s in Your Suitcase?: Dr. Andrea Gurney gives us some tips on helping campers having a successful camp experience.
- Post Camp Re-Entry: Dr. Andrea Gurney talk about how to work with your camper how to transition well (they might be a little sad).
- Mind Your PQTs: Camp Pastor Lis Schuman talks about the value of PQT at camp.
- Why We Send Our Children to Camp: Marta Mossburg, camp mom, shares why they send their kids to camp (all the way from Chattanooga)!
- Lessons Learned: Conor Grennan writes about lessons learned at camp
Check out our frequently asked questions page to learn more.