Winter Winni Weekend
Temperatures are dropping, the lake is freezing, and the snow is (finally) starting to fall! Winter at Camp Brookwoods and Deer Run offers an entirely new way to enjoy our beautiful property with activities for every age and pace, and we are eager to share it with you during our “Winter Winnipesaukee Weekend” this March 3rd to the 5th. The weekend (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch) includes housing, meals, family Bible studies, and access to many self-guided activities for you and the family to enjoy.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing weekend to read a book by the fire or seeking wintry recreation in beautiful New Hampshire, this affordable family retreat is sure to deliver. Guests are invited to participate in a variety of experiences on property including skating and hockey on our home-made ice rink, snowshoeing through our wooded trails, tubing on the Deer Run Hill, and even ice fishing down at the waterfront. For the extra-adventurous, we are happy to provide a “Chair Lift Lunch” to take to the Gunstock ski resort, cross country skiing in Sewall Woods, winter hiking on Mt. Pine or Mt. Major, or simply window shopping on the quiet streets of Wolfeboro. Our cheerful and accommodating staff is prepared to assist you with your weekend plans, and will keep the hot chocolate fresh for your return. To round out the weekend, we will even be offering a trivia night and a movie night in our 94-seat Theater.
Relax, unplug, and connect with your family through all that Winter at Camp Brookwoods and Deer Run has to offer. We can’t wait to see you here! Please see below for more details.
- Housing: Housing options range from cabin bunk beds to queen suites, and are offered on a first come–first served basis. Don’t delay and reserve your spot today! Housing costs and the link to register are below.
- Meals: We are happy to serve guests six buffet meals from a set menu (Friday dinner- Sunday lunch) in our Dining Hall. Accommodations for food allergies and other dietary restrictions are available, and we appreciate your communication about these needs ahead of time.
- Packing List: Click HERE for packing “must-haves.”
- Schedule of Events: Click HERE for a tentative schedule.
- FAQs: Curious about policies, pets, wifi, and more? See our list of FAQ’s linked HERE
- Off-Campus Activities: Looking for a big adventure in beautiful NH? Our guide to local recreation, restaurants, and more is a great place to start. Click HERE to view.
|Deer Run Cabins (14 beds)||–||–||–||$593||$725||$825||$925||$1025||$1125||$1225||$1325||$1425||$1525||$1625|
|Deer Run Cabins (with Queen bed, two bunk beds, and separate bath)||–||–||$456||$593||$725||$825||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Deer Run Cabin Suites (6 bunk beds in large room PLUS private room with Queen bed, two bunk beds, and separate bath)||–||–||–||–||–||$1075||$1175||$1275||$1375||$1475||$1575||$1675||$1775||$1875|
|Deer Run Private Rooms||$182||$319||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Deer Run Whitetail Cabin (12 beds)||–||–||–||$593||$725||$825||$925||$1025||$1125||$1225||$1325||$1425||–||–|
|Loon Private Rooms||$182||$319||$456||$593||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Pronghorn 1&2 (12 beds)||–||–||–||$593||$725||$825||$825||$1025||$1125||$1225||$1325||$1425||–||–|
|Heritage Rooms 1&2 One Queen bed, private bathroom||$182||$319||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|