Resources For Summer Staff
Timeline & Checklist for Staff:
The Friday Blog
We’ve got lots of parents and staff who have shared their insights on The Friday Blog.
- Kid-Sick or Kid-Free-Jubilee?: Tips from a first-time sleepway parent! Dr. Andrea Gurney helps you (yes, you, parents!) get ready to send your kids to camp!
- What’s in Your Suitcase?: Dr. Andrea Gurney gives us some tips on helping campers having a successful camp experience.
- Post Camp Re-Entry: Dr. Andrea Gurney talk about how to work with your camper how to transition well (they might be a little sad).
- Mind Your PQTs: Camp Pastor Lis Schuman talks about the value of PQT at camp.
- Why We Send Our Children to Camp: Marta Mossburg, camp mom, shares why they send their kids to camp (all the way from Chattanooga)!
- Lessons Learned: Conor Grennan writes about lessons learned at camp
Check out our frequently asked questions page to learn more.