- Scholarship aid is awarded by Christian Camps and Conferences, Inc. to help families who desire to send their children to an excellent Christian camp, but need financial assistance. Through the generosity of some loving members of the camp family, and our commitment to extend the opportunity to experience a rewarding Christian camping experience for children, we offer financial assistance to families in need. Since resources are limited, we ask you to consider the following as you make your request:
1. Prayerfully consider the maximum portion of the camper fee you are able to pay personally.
2. If you are a regular attendee of a church, please request assistance from your worship community.
3. We believe that a personal investment helps campers value their experience. Even if the amount is minimal, encourage your camper to make a contribution towards the cost of camp. Setting aside as little as $1 per week from now until the start of camp will help your camper feel more vested in the experience.
4. If we are unable to provide the full amount you request, we will be happy to work out an installment plan if that will make payment easier. We will process your application in a timely and confidential manner, and you will receive a letter indicating your awarded amount. Grants are awarded after non-competitive evaluation of data, based on demonstrated need. The completion of this form does not obligate the applicant nor Christian Camps and Conferences, Inc. in any way.
Historically the average amount given is 25% of the total tuition. Please indicate in dollars what is requested. For example $150 [off the tuition rate].
From line 37 on Federal Tax Return
From line 43 on Federal Tax return