Fall Family Project Camp
Fall Family Project Camp
Summer 2020 was a very different one for us as we were not able to hold our traditional summer kids’ camp, but our mission to share the love of Jesus in this beautiful place has not changed. Therefore, we are excited to invite your family to come enjoy a weekend with us on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee!
The weekend of October 30-November 1, 2020 will be a Fall Family Project Camp. Each participant will also be involved in work projects around camp for about 5 hours during the weekend. These projects will help prepare camp for the winter and for next summer! Everyone will also have a chance to participate in some camp activities, worship and time in God’s Word. The $35 minimal cost per person helps us to cover the expense of food and program costs. You can make this a Father-Son experience, a Mother-Daughter memory or perhaps bring the whole family up for the weekend. We will have some projects available for every age and ability.
Housing options and weekend dates will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay, reserve your weekend at Brookwoods and Deer Run in three easy steps today!
To comply with currently existing State guidelines (as of August 1, 2020) the following expectations will be maintained during the weekend:
- Families will be assigned individual cabins and remain in their “social distancing” unit for a mask-free environment.
- A mask is required when social distancing cannot be maintained, for you, as much as for others.
- Camp staff will maintain a regular schedule for cleaning and sanitizing public spaces and will wear masks when unable to social distance.
- Activity areas will be sanitized in between activity periods.
- In the Dining Hall, camp will provide adequate distance between tables and limit capacity to less than 50% when indoor seating is required for meals.
- Families own responsibility for their health care and supervision of their children. If you or a member of your family is feeling at all unwell prior to arrival, please call the office to reschedule your weekend, or request a refund.
- Food Service will be making preparations, serving, and clean up adjustments per the State guidelines.
- If you live OUTSIDE New England, each participant will be asked to sign a document attesting that they have remained at home for at least 14 days before arrival in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items or outdoor exercise; and when outside the home, maintained social distancing and wore face coverings when within 6 feet of another person. Download this COVID-19 Waiver, print it out and sign. It must be presented upon arrival.
- Continue to be vigilant on your way TO Brookwoods when using public facilities. Masks and hand sanitizer should be utilized. Initially, we will be conducting a brief “health screening” (temperature check) at check in when we collect your paperwork.
- Consider the impact of any particular health issues you or your child might be facing. COVID-19 appears to have the greatest impact on those over 65, but also those who have asthma, are immunocompromised or with severe obesity. If you have concerns, talk to your family doctor.
- We do NOT allow “Day Visitors” for the weekend.
We anticipate some of the State “guidelines” might be lifted as the season goes forward and we will adjust as necessary. For a complete description of the current expectations, and a packing list, please click Policies For Guests.
Click HERE to see a sample Fall Family Project Camp Schedule.
Step #1: Choose Your Weekend Date
Step #2: Choose Your Housing Option
Please note: when you get to Step 3, if a housing option has already been reserved, it will not appear on the form as it will not be available for the weekend you selected.
Step #3: Complete the Form
Given the uncertain nature of today’s environment, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the weekend based on signups. If that occurs, you will be notified immediately and all deposits returned.