Fall Family Getaways at Brookwoods
Summer 2020 was a very different one for us as we were not able to hold our traditional summer kids’ camp, but our mission to share the love of Jesus in this beautiful place has not changed. Therefore, we are excited to invite your family to come enjoy a weekend with us on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee!
We are excited to invite your family to come stay for a weekend here at camp! The weekend will include housing, meals, and a few optional camp activities with our creative staff for your family to enjoy. Come take a weekend off…get out of the city…and spend some Family time at Brookwoods.
The activities are not planned for a full schedule like “regular camp”; you will not be fully “booked” each period of the day, so the schedule will be more “relaxed” and you will have some family free time.
Housing options and weekend dates will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay, reserve your weekend at Brookwoods in three easy steps today!
To comply with currently existing State guidelines (as of August 1, 2020) the following expectations will be maintained during the weekend:
- Families will be assigned individual cabins and remain in their “social distancing” unit for a mask-free environment.
- A mask is required when social distancing cannot be maintained, for you, as much as for others.
- Camp staff will maintain a regular schedule for cleaning and sanitizing public spaces and will wear masks when unable to social distance.
- Activity areas will be sanitized in between activity periods.
- In the Dining Hall, camp will provide adequate distance between tables and limit capacity to less than 50% when indoor seating is required for meals.
- Families own responsibility for their health care and supervision of their children. If you or a member of your family is feeling at all unwell prior to arrival, please call the office to reschedule your weekend, or request a refund.
- Food Service will be making preparations, serving, and clean up adjustments per the State guidelines.
- If you live OUTSIDE New England, each participant will be asked to sign a document attesting that they have remained at home for at least 14 days before arrival in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items or outdoor exercise; and when outside the home, maintained social distancing and wore face coverings when within 6 feet of another person. Download this COVID-19 Waiver, print it out and sign. It must be presented upon arrival.
- Continue to be vigilant on your way TO Brookwoods when using public facilities. Masks and hand sanitizer should be utilized. Initially, we will be conducting a brief “health screening” (temperature check) at check in when we collect your paperwork.
- Consider the impact of any particular health issues you or your child might be facing. COVID-19 appears to have the greatest impact on those over 65, but also those who have asthma, are immunocompromised or with severe obesity. If you have concerns, talk to your family doctor.
- We do NOT allow “Day Visitors” for the weekend.
We anticipate some of the State “guidelines” might be lifted as the season goes forward and we will adjust as necessary. For a complete description of the current expectations, and a packing list, please click Policies For Guests.
Click HERE to see a sample Fall Family Getaway Daily Schedule.
Step #1: Choose your Weekend Date
|Weekend 1||September 4 to September 7 -||Labor Day Weekend|
|Weekend 2||September 11 to September 13|
|Weekend 3||September 18 to September 20|
|Weekend 4||September 25 to September 27|
Step #2: Choose your Housing Option
|Cost for # of People in your family unit (FREE for age 3 and under)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|Deer Run Cabins (14 beds)||–||–||–||$625||$725||$825||$900||$1000||$1100||$1200||$1300||$1400||$1500||$1600|
|Deer Run Cabins (6 beds)||–||–||$575||$625||$725||$825||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Deer Run Cabins Suite (15 beds)||–||–||–||-||$850||$950||$1050||$1150||$1250||$1350||$1450||$1550||$1650||1750|
|Deer Run Private Rooms||$375||$500||-||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Deer Run Private Room Suite with two adjoining rooms||-||-||$600||$700||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Deer Run Whitetail Cabin (12 beds)||–||–||–||$675||$775||$875||$950||$1050||$1150||$1250||$1350||$1450||-||–|
|The Eagle Cabin||–||–||–||$800||$900||$1000||$1100||$1200||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|The Lawn Cottage||–||–||$600||$700||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Heritage Private Room||$475||$500||-||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|The Lake Cottage||–||–||$900||$1000||$1150||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Brookwoods Cabins (14 beds- Use Shower House)||–||–||–||$525||$625||$725||$800||$900||$1000||$1100||$1200||$1300||$1400||$1500|
|Brookwoods Cabins (6 beds- Use Shower House)||–||–||$450||$525||$625||$725||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Brookwoods Cabins (4 beds- Use Shower House)||–||$350||$450||$525||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|The Ranger Cabin (14 beds- Shower included)||–||–||–||$625||$725||$825||$900||$1000||$1100||$1200||$1300||$1400||$1500||$1600|
|Loon Private Rooms||$325||$450||$575||$600||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
Step #3: Complete the Form
Given the uncertain nature of today’s environment, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the weekend based on signups. If that occurs, you will be notified immediately and all deposits returned.